Dingbat PX-8 Plus
- More Info
- Reviews (0)
The innovative patent pending design of a Voodoo Lab® Dingbat pedalboard delivers a rugged, lightweight platform for organizing your pedals and keeping cables neatly tucked away and out of view. Crafted from superior American 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum, each pedalboard is made in Sonoma County, California and includes a tour ready gig bag.
At 22" x 13 1/2" (22" x 16" including the PX-8+), the Dingbat PX is ideal for assembling a typical size board with room for 6 to 10 effects. The Dingbat PX also features true bypass pedal switching to help manage and optimize the performance of your effects. Hook-and-loop tape is provided to attach pedals, also zip ties and 4-way tie mounts to secure cabling underneath.
Integrated Switching System
The Dingbat PX includes an integrated PX-8 PLUS true bypass pedal switcher allowing single button access to all your effects without taking up any pedalboard space. The PX-8 PLUS also features 36 programmable presets to quickly switch between your favorite effect combinations.
Each Dingbat pedalboard includes a heavy-duty tour grade padded gig bag that features premium YKK zipper hardware and stowable backpack straps for hands-free transportation.
Designed for seamless integration with industry-standard Voodoo Lab Pedal Power®, installing optional power supplies with included mounting hardware is quick and easy using only a screwdriver. If additional power is needed, Dingbat PX features a dedicated position for a second Pedal Power that can be quickly installed with optional mounting brackets.
Dingbat PX Features
• Lightweight American 6061-T6 aircraft-grade Aluminum chassis
• Overall size with PX-8 Plus: 22" x 16" (559mm x 406mm)
• Product weight: 6.45 lbs. (2.9 kg)
• Innovative patent pending design
• Pre-mounted Voodoo Lab PX-8 PLUS true bypass programmable pedal switcher
• Mounting brackets for Voodoo Lab Pedal Power power supplies
• Adhesive-backed hook-and-loop pedal mounting fasteners
• UV-resistant cable ties and 4-way tie mounts
• Professional tour grade padded gig bag with premium YKK zipper hardware
• Made in the U.S.A.
• Optional Power Packages Available with Factory-installed Voodoo Lab Pedal Power and power cables
Compatible Power Supply Locations
Pedal Power ISO-5 : Positions 1 & 2
Pedal Power 2 PLUS : Positions 1 & 2
Pedal Power Digital : Positions 1 & 2
Pedal Power 4X4 : Positions 1 & 2
Pedal Power MONDO : Position 1 only