Power-All 2.1mm 10 Foot Long Extension
- More Info
- Reviews (0)
10 Foot Long Extension Cable
The C-M10 Extension Cable provides an additional 10 Feet of length for significantly longer power runs, such as running power from your pedalboard to your amplifier or running power to a pedal that is not mounted on your pedalboard (wah, etc.).
The C-M10 offers the following features:
- 1 x Female Barrel jack to connect to Power-All or other power source (C-M/M & C-BL Cable may be required to connect C-M10 to brick-style power supplies)
- 1 x straight Male Barrel plug to connect to pedals or other cables
- Spring-loaded male plugs to reduce chance of disconnection
- 24-gauge Cable with oil-resistant vinyl sheath
- 10-Feet (approx. 3-meter) cable length between plugs
- NEW Lo-Pro™ Plug design offers the smallest plug dimensions possible in order to save space on your pedalboard and to make connection to your pedals quick, easy and efficient
- Female Barrel Jack (1): 5.5 mm O.D.; 2.1 mm I.D.
- Male Barrel Plug (1): 5.5 mm O.D.; 2.1 mm I.D.; 10 mm barrel length
- Cable: 24-gauge, OFC with oil-resistant vinyl sheath
- 10-Feet (approx. 3-Meter) Cable length between plugs
- Output polarity of C-M10’s Male Barrel Plug will match output polarity of power supply connected to Female Barrel Jack (i.e. if Power Supply is tip-negative, then C-M10 outputs will all be tip-negative)
- Connect C-M/M Cable to C-M10’s Female Barrel Jack to connect to brick-style power supplies or other sources with Female Power Output Jacks
- Connect Daisy-Chain or Y-Splitter cables to C-M10’s male Barrel Plug to power additional pedals* or connect colored cables to change the plug connection type
- Connect Cable-Red to either end of the C-M10 to reverse the output polarity of the male plug
- Use C-Cap to cover unused Male Barrel Plug & prevent short-circuits
*Sum of current draws of pedals used should not exceed maximum output current of Power Supply.
Pictures: The pictures here show the plug configurations for each cable. Their appearance may differ from the actual cable you receive however they will function all the same. The appearance and price also vary depending on the different options selected. This is due to whether a cable is mass produced or custom made and varies by the available component parts used and the complexity of the custom cable assembly.
Color Coding: Many cables have color coding to differentiate the various configurations however cables in each group may be color coded in slightly different ways.
Length: Choose the length that meets your needs. The approximate length is the wire measured between the plug handles. Overall length is about 2″ greater.
This diagram is for reference only but it gives you an idea of how these cables are measured.