Home / All Products / Power Supplies & Distribution / Power Supply Cables / Extension cables
Female Jack Barrel Adapter
- More Info
- Reviews (0)
Female-to-Female Barrel Adaptor
The Female-to-Female Barrel Adaptor allows users to chain together cables with male barrel plugs to create longer cable runs. It also allows user to convert male barrel plugs to female barrel jack if needed.
The C-F/F offers the following features:
- 2 x Female Barrel jack to connect to Power-All, other power source or cables with male barrel plugs (C-M/M Cable may be required to connect C-F/F to brick-style power supplies).
- 26-gauge Cable with oil-resistant vinyl sheath
- 10.5” (approx. 264 mm) Cable length between jacks
- Female Barrel Jack (2): 5.5 mm O.D.; 2.1 mm I.D.
- Cable: 26-gauge, OFC with oil-resistant vinyl sheath
- 10.5” (approx. 264 mm) Cable length between plugs
- Output polarity of C-F/F’s female barrel jacks will match output polarity of power supply connected to Female Barrel Jack (i.e. if Power Supply is tip-negative, then C-F/F output will all be tip-negative)
- Connect C-M/M Cable to C-F/F’s Female Barrel Jack to connect to brick-style power supplies or other sources with Female Power Output Jacks
- Connect Daisy-Chain or Y-Splitter cables to one of C-F/F’s female Barrel Jacks to power additional pedals*
- Connect Cable-Red to either end of the C-F/F to reverse the output polarity of the opposite Female Jack
*Sum of current draws of pedals used should not exceed maximum output current of Power Supply.
Pictures: The pictures here show the plug configurations for each cable. Their appearance may differ from the actual cable you receive however they will function all the same. The appearance and price also vary depending on the different options selected. This is due to whether a cable is mass produced or custom made and varies by the available component parts used and the complexity of the custom cable assembly.
Color Coding: Many cables have color coding to differentiate the various configurations however cables in each group may be color coded in slightly different ways.
Length: Choose the length that meets your needs. The approximate length is the wire measured between the plug handles. Overall length is about 2″ greater.
This diagram is for reference only but it gives you an idea of how these cables are measured.