Home / All Products / Power Supplies & Distribution / Godlyke Power-All / Power All - Power Supplies
- More Info
Godlyke Power-All - Basic Kit - US style plug
The PA-9 Power-All Digital Power Supply is the world’s first 2000 mA, single outlet power supply designed specifically for guitar effect users. Don’t waste money on batteries or take up valuable space with multiple “wall wart” adaptors or power bricks – the Power-All system can power your entire pedalboard from a single power supply that takes up only one outlet!
Power your guitar effects pedals from a single power supply!
The Power-All Deluxe Kit provides 9 volts DC at 2000 milliamps – more than enough current to power dozens of effect pedals, including up to 4 Line 6 Modelers! The Power-All Deluxe Kit can power eleven pedals out of the box, and comes complete with a variety of jumper cables that allow connection of phone plug, reverse polarity, digital, and battery-only pedal types. New Ten-Foot, 18-gauge output cable allows for longer power runs without the need for an extension cord.
The Power-All’s special circuit design offers the lowest noise floor of any digital power supply on the market. The PA-9 now comes with a ferrite-core filter built onto its output cable to further reduce noise and hum. The PA-9 automatically converts any input voltage to 9 VDC, allowing it to be used anywhere around the world!
Built to stand the rigors of the road, the Power-All features professional-grade construction and comes with a lifetime warranty – if anything ever goes wrong, simply contact the manufacturer and they’ll replace the unit FOR FREE!
The PA-9B Power-All Basic Kit features:
• 9-Volt DC regulated, 2000 milliamp digital power supply
• LIFETIME WARRANTY – never buy another power supply!
• Power all your pedals from a single power supply
• Takes up only one outlet space
• Replaces Boss PSA-120, DOD PS-200R, Morley 9V, DanElectro DA-1, Dunlop ECB-003, Ibanez AC-109, Guyatone AC-2, Maxon AC210N, Zoom AD-0006 and just about any other 9 VDC power adaptor
• Special, low-noise circuitry reduces ripple current and hum
• Powers 9 VDC effects from any electrical outlet in the world
Comes with the following cables:
• Cable-5/R five-connector right-angle Daisy Chain with spring-loaded jacks for extra secure connections – no more losing power mid-solo!
• (1) Cable-Blue 3.5 mm Phone Plug Jumper Cable for EH and other vintage pedals
• (1) Cable-Green Line-6 Jumper Cable with spring loaded jack for use with Line 6 Modelers and other pedals requiring a 2.5 mm internal diameter jack
• (1) Cable-Grey Battery Clip Jumper Cables for pedals with no AC input
• (1) Cable-Red/R right-angle Reverse Polarity Jumper Cable with spring-loaded jack for powering tip positive pedals
• (3) Cable Cap insulator sheaths to cover power leads when not in use