Home / All Products / Power Supplies & Distribution / Voodoo Lab Power Supplies
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 4x4
- More Info
- Reviews (0)
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 4×4
Pedal Power 4×4 is a linear (analog) power supply that can properly power up to 4 digital power-hungry effects like those from Strymon, Eventide, Line 6, TC Electronic and more, plus 4 standard 9-volt battery stompboxes. Perfect for large pedalboards, Pedal Power 4×4 features 8 completely isolated, filtered, and regulated output sections that will keep your pedals dead quiet and free from high-frequency noise that occurs with digital “switching” power supplies.
Pedal Power 4×4 features an internal thermometer that controls a silent fan keeping the unit cool even under the most adverse heat conditions of outdoor festival stages. Even with poor AC line conditions, it delivers clean, consistent power. Handmade in the USA using the finest components, Pedal Power 4×4 was designed to meet and exceed the needs of our most demanding professional users.
Audiophile quality analog power for your high-current digital pedals and 9-volt battery classics!
• Four 9V isolated high-current 400mA output sections (2 with 12V option) power Strymon, Eventide, Line 6 (excludes M9/M13), Boss Twin, TC Electronic Nova, Moog and more
• Four 9V isolated 100mA output sections
• All outputs compatible with 9V battery operated pedals
• Linear regulation and toroidal transformer for lowest possible noise
• Easily fits small to large pedalboards and mounts under Pedaltrain product
• Includes cables and detachable AC line cord
• Engineered and handmade in the USA
• 5-year warranty
Input: Detachable IEC (computer-type) line cord. 120V 50/60Hz (North America model).
Outputs: 5.5×2.1mm barrel connectors center negative. Short circuit protected. (2) 9V or 12VDC – 400mA. (2) 9VDC – 400mA. (4) 9VDC – 100mA. (8 total)
Physical: 7″ wide x 3.4″ deep x 1.8″ tall (186 x 86 x 44 mm). Weight: 2 lbs. (0.9 kg)
Special: Toroidal power transformer. Temperature controlled variable speed fan.
Warranty: 5 years
You may order your power supply with the default cable package or choose from a customized list of your preferences. Below is a list of all the stock cables available.