Voodoo Lab Pedal Power Mondo
- More Info
- Reviews (0)
Large-scale isolated power for high-current digital and 9V battery effects.
Pedal Power® MONDO is a high-current capable power supply that can power the largest and most diverse pedalboards. From digital power-hungry effects like those from Strymon, Eventide, Line 6, TC Electronic and more, plus compatibility with all standard 9-volt battery stompboxes, MONDO is perfect for large to gigantic pedalboards. Features 12 completely isolated, filtered, and regulated output sections that will keep your pedals dead quiet and free from high-frequency noise that occurs with digital “switching” power supplies.
Basically it’s like a Pedal Power 2+ and a Pedal Power Digital all wrapped up in one unit.
Pedal Power MONDO also features an internal thermometer that controls a silent fan keeping the unit cool even under the most adverse heat conditions of outdoor festival stages. Even with poor AC line conditions, it delivers clean, consistent power. Handmade in the USA using the finest components, Pedal Power MONDO was designed to meet and exceed the needs of our most demanding professional users.
Pedal Power MONDO features:
- 12 isolated outputs sections eliminate ground loops and hum
- All outputs compatible with 9V battery operated pedals
- 6 outputs high-current capable for modern digital effects
- Powers Strymon, Eventide, Line 6, Boss Twin, TC Nova, Moog and more
- 2 outputs with Sag simulate low battery
- Toroidal transformers and linear regulation for lowest possible noise
- Temperature controlled variable speed fan
- Includes cables and detachable AC line cord
- Courtesy AC outlet
- Engineered and handmade in the USA
- 5-year warranty
Input: Detachable IEC (computer-type) line cord. 120V 50/60Hz (North America model).
Outputs: 5.5×2.1mm barrel connectors center negative. Short circuit protected. Linear regulation. (2) 9V or 12VDC 400mA. (2) 9VDC 400mA. (2) 9VDC 250mA. (4) Selectable 9VDC 100mA or 12VDC 60mA. (2) 9VDC (100mA) with SAG controls. (12 total)
Physical: 10.7″ wide x 3.4″ deep x 1.8″ tall (272 x 86 x 44 mm). Weight: 2.8 lbs. (1.3 kg)
Special: Toroidal power transformer. Temperature controlled variable speed silent fan.
Warranty: 5 years
You may order your power supply with the default cable package or choose from a customized list of your preferences. Below is a list of all the stock cables available.